Ops! You did a wrong recharge and wanna know how to reverse Jio wrong recharge? You are the right place. By reading the below article, you will get detailed information about Jio’s wrong recharge reversal. We are humans and every human does these small mistakes. If you also have done these mistakes, don’t worry. JioPosPlus.com will help you.
Reliance Jio Wrong Recharge Reversal
There are so many questions that arise in your mind before reading the article title that “Can jio recharge be reversed” or “How can I cancel my jio recharge” or “How to reverse jio wrong recharge”? In that situation, if you tell about wrong Jio recharge or wrong plan to your family and friends. They tell you, it’s your mistake and you can’t get a refund but what if I tell you that you will get your to refund in just a few steps.
yes, you will get a refund for incorrect Jio recharge. The name of the whole process is “Jio wrong mobile recharge reversal process”. It will work only if you have done recharge via Jio Pos Plus App. If you did recharge via other platforms like Paytm, Phonepay, even Jio Official website or app. You can’t get your refund for the wrong or incorrect mobile number. The better option is that forget about refunds but if you have done via Jio Pos Plus. Congratulations, you will get your refund in a few simple steps as soon as possible.
Requirement For Jio Recharge Reversal:
- Jio Pos Plus Application
- Transaction ID or ORN No. of the incorrect mobile recharge makes. Take a look at the image below. You will also find this transaction or ORN no. on jio customer’s mobile number under after successful recharge message.
- An Internet connection and some knowledge 😎
Now, we are going to share step by step process to get the wrong mobile recharge amount back in your wallet within a few couples of minutes. Read it carefully
- Open Jio Pos Plus Latest Version
- Login with your id and password
- Click on “Menu” > “Jio Other Sales”
- You will see the option “Recharge Reversal”
- Click on “Recharge Reversal”
- A next page will be open with forum
- Enter customer’s details :
- Order reference number (ORN) i.e. transaction ID.
- Customer mobile number or customer ID
- Click on submit
- Now wait for a few couples of a second and the new page will be open with your order no., mobile number, amount, reason, date of recharge and status.
- Click on the select box under the “Reason” column and click on “Incorrect Amount”
- Click on send “OPT”
- An OTP will send on a customer’s wrong mobile recharge recharged number.
- Enter the OTP carefully.
- Click on submit
- Your wrong recharge refund request will be registered and you will get your reverse transaction ID.
After following all the above steps, you will get your money in the wallet within 24 Hours. Don’t worry
I hope, I have provided you all the detailed information about “Reliance Jio Wrong Recharge Reversal”. If you have doubts or problems regarding the above topic. Contact us by commenting on the below box. Our team will help you as soon as possible.